Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flowers? I got flowers...

Pictures are better than words at Butchart Gardens. By the way, I still love my little camera. Look at the picture of Jay and girls going down the steps into the sunken garden - It was totally like when Willy Wonka leads the kids and parents into the chocolate room and tells them they can eat anything and everyone just stares in amazement and then runs around like crazy people. It was like that, except you weren't allowed to step on the grass and you really weren't supposed to consume the flowers.












2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your grandpa Sheehan would've been proud of your photographic talents. I know I am - Dad.