Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holy Bad Hair, Batman

One look at the pictures from my day with Maggie, and I knew I had once again let my own general upkeep fall by the wayside. I called and got myself trimmed up (hacked off) over the weekend, and now feel not only about 5 pounds lighter in the head area, but also about 10 years younger. Crazy how a haircut can do that. Now, I just have to make the time to go back and get rid of the gray roots.

Edited - Speaking of heads and hair, I took Ellie to her 2-year check-up early in the week (yes, a little late), and found that while her weight is at the 90th percentile and her height is at the 60th percentile for her age, her head exceeds the 97th percentile, and is, in fact, completely off the chart. My beautiful daughter has a watermelon for a head. I am pretty sure that the measurement (which the nurse came back and took for a second time to be sure) is due in part to the glorious head of hair she's got. Really, when you're talking centimeters, doesn't the bouncin' and behavin' hair come into play?

No comments: