Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So much time and so little to do... Strike that. Reverse it.

It's just one of those weeks where everything is converging, and even the approach of the long weekend holds little relief since somehow through a cruel twist of fate, I'm teaching Jazzercise both Sunday and on Memorial Day. (Yeah, those'll be big classes...) At least one of them is up here and one is in Gresham so I can do the same set and nobody will be the wiser. I am due to be monitored, which has me constantly on edge and spending extra time making sure each set is well-balanced and yada, yada... I also have a meeting with a client tomorrow to show them this new project I've been working on for Radclyffe. It has involved learning a new application, which actually is pretty fun - but they don't know I only work 2 days a week, so they're wondering what's taking so long. And, well, then there are the kids - They have this pesky way of needing things like FOOD and CLOTHING and yeah, sometimes that just pushes things right over the edge. Even the cat is getting in on the action - sitting in front of my monitor at this very moment, staring into my face and willing me to fill his little bowl with kitty kibble.

No comments: