Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Favorite Pizza in Portland





The girls and I met Jay for lunch at Mississippi Pizza in North Portland today, and it is now my official favorite Portland pizza - thin crispy crust and yummy toppings in a pleasant and roomy space...

I've got some pictures - I'll post them later. More details, too. Right now I am typing with a kid who needs a new diaper sitting on my lap, and it's kind of killing the blog vibe... but I am very excited!

Edited: Here are the pictures: A demure Mags out front, and that girl's alter-ego in the next picture. Ellie, very serious about her pizza. And, finally, the view of downtown Portland near the pizza place. It's not far from the bar where I went drinking with Linda last month.

No comments: