Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Looking Forward to 6 Hours Alone

I am flying east next week and have already started looking forward to 6 hours of alone time on the plane. I've thought through the magazines I'll buy, the food I'll eat... Will I check a bag? Bring the little DVD player? Load some new songs on my iPod? Maybe I will just sit quietly and play with the wax in my ears. Why? Because nobody will tell me not to. Nobody will tell me that they want me to play with the wax in their ears instead. I won't have to take anyone to the bathroom, carry 16 spare diapers in my carry-on or use up my precious carry-on space toting stuffed animals and special blankies. It will be as refreshing as a weekend at a spa in Sedona, I am sure.

No comments: