Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Singing Cupcake-Grams and Homemade Valentines


I came thisclose to having a tray of cupcakes delivered to Jay's office by someone belting out "How Sweet it is to be Loved by You." Truth is, I love the cupcakes from this place, and I personally would enjoy the grand/ridiculous gesture. However, nobody delivers anything out where we live, and Jay would never see the value in doing something like that. Funny how we both tend to get/consider getting each other gifts that we actually would prefer ourselves (case in point, the pair of Carhartt overalls I got for my first Mother's Day).

Anyway, he is not an easy man to shop for. But, Mags and I did take some time before KinderCare this morning to make him some lovely homemade Valentines. These will be the sweetest gifts of all, I'm sure.

No comments: