Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Friday, September 12, 2008

It Could Be Worse...



















A few weeks ago my dear friend Molly sent me a paper placemat that she had doodled on one night while eating pizza and sipping beer at her local watering hole all by herself. She's had a rough few years, and she's in a spot now where at least she can see that things could be worse. She had made some lists about things she should be thankful for and ways that her life could be worse (and there were some funny drawings...) I decided I'd be a pal and come up with even more ways that things could be worse for her. Then, I figured I'd turn it into something for her. I was working on a project for work that frequently left me sitting at my computer waiting for it to save my work, so while I waited I started thinking... Then, a little construction paper and some glue stick and here you have it - "a mixed media collage." (I've been spending alot of time looking at stuff on Etsy lately...)

1 comment:

portlandgirl said...

You're a great friend...and these comments are hilarious!!!!