Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Monday, January 19, 2009

Planning to get back in the saddle




I have to say it was nice to give myself a month off from the blog - although I love it here! I have now been officially sucked into the Facebook world (thanks to dear Molly who I had previously thought never used computers), and I feel a renewed interest in updating and maintaining an informative and entertaining presence on the internet, as if there's great demand for such a thing. So, I'm planning to post a concise summary of the last month in the form of a kind of jjjuggles Top Ten List of things of note from the last month and then hop back into regular posting. Check back in a day or two, and good luck to me as far as doing what I say I'm going to do. Here are a couple of pictures of the princesses or fairies or whatever you'd like to call them.




No comments: