Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updates

Anti-Fatigue Flooring! - Went in super-easy in the exercise room - like a giant jigsaw puzzle. The girls love to crawl around on it. Jay has already moved some weight equipment onto it. I am visualizing my Jazzer-haven complete with giant mirror and tv suspended on a little arm... I only hope the ridiculous odor that enveloped the room as soon as we opened all that floor packaging dissipates soon. As it stands now, you don't need to exercise to get a little high going in there.

The Mole - Although the doctor did not remove the mole we had previously discussed, but rather surprised me by taking off another behind my back, I am sure the one she removed was, as she said, the most suspicious looking one back there. It was also in the one spot on my body that I cannot, under any circumstances, reach at all. I am supposed to change the band-aid daily. Last night I decided that I would not wake Jay to do it, but would try to do it myself. With the contortions I was able to pull off, I probably could make a go of a career with Cirque du Soleil, but I cannot reach that spot, no way, no how! Regardless, other than some rotten itching, it is fine, and the rascally spot was just fine when examined under the microscope.

No comments: