Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

blik

I saw wall decals from this company years ago, and I've wanted them ever since... But, since our house has its lovely and pervasive orange peel texture, I have been stymied in my pursuit, since these won't stick to textured walls. (Why, oh why, oh why with the textured walls??? I digress...)

I was just standing in our outbuilding as Jay painted the walls of the exercise room and dreaming of what is to be when I realized that, due to my unrelenting demands, the walls in that building are smooth like glass. The exercise room will be a combination of an almost acid green (2 consecutive walls) and a bright blue (the other two). I'm thinking these will work nicely, in the raspberry cocoa combination - with the blue splashing onto the green and vice versa, with the raspberry and cocoa in the middle...

No comments: