Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not to Leave Anything Out

We had a great visit with Liz, Val, corgis, Chinese cresteds, bunnies, birds, rabbits, and Barbra Streisand. We needed a little break and were so happy to be able to drive through the blinding rain in the "emergency car" (as Mags calls my dad's van - I guess she thinks it's like an ambulance...) to see them, have a nice salad and watch "Hello, Dolly" on their giant TV. Jersey often leaves me feeling vegetable deprived in my mad rush to eat all the bagels and pasta I can ingest, and the salad was so appreciated. I think someday I may have to convince Jay that a small hairless dog that has to wear clothing to stay warm would be a great addition to our household. I know he liked how the dog cuddled up with him, but has expressed concern about how the neighbors would perceive his manhood if her were to allow such a beast to join the family. Seriously. I figure a dog like that is the perfect solution to trying to figure out if we need a dog or a cat - it kind of seems like a cross between the two.

We also got to visit with the Serafins and Boyles. They are a pleasant constant on the Jersey front - It's nice to know that they want to see us when we're around.

No comments: