Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Aaargh, the juggling!

I know in the great scope of LIFE, I am not alone in saying that balance is a bitch. The juggling with going back to school and trying to do Jazzercise and also be fully present and engaged with my kids and husband on a regular basis leaves me pooped a large portion of the time. I've cut myself some slack on the blog since January when chemistry classes started to fill up every single spare moment - and many moments that I didn't actually consider spare. This week, my parents are here and I am in between terms at school - with one last blast of chemistry coming at me this summer. Hopefully, the whole summer vibe will factor into my studies and I will find a way to relax a little. But, in this week - between kids and parents and planning a kitchen remodel, I plan to blog. At least once or twice. And then there's the little matter of finding the cord to hook the camera up to the laptop...

No comments: