Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

We are smack in the middle of a kitchen remodel (demolition is done and no kitchen exists right now). I am trying to wrap up my third term of chemistry by this coming weekend. My mother-in-law is bringing a friend up for the night to sleep in our cluttered outbuilding which has been serving as my study room for months. My husband is cleaning books out of our office right now to prepare for refinishing the floors in here, and any hour now this computer will likely be decommissioned for a while. But, it is indeed a beautiful morning - I've had some coffee, there's a little bird in the tree outside the window, and roses are blooming in the garden. We've got red tomatoes and tons of green beans and the world's biggest Walla Walla sweet onion. And, well, it's just a good day for singing. Don't know why the video is blurry - one day I should read the manual for my camera (yeah, that probably won't happen...) Listen carefully and you'll hear the sound of a burly guy cutting through drywall somewhere in the front of the house in the middle of the song.

I need to document the kitchen remodel on the blog - It's too monumental to lose to the cobwebs of history. So, hopefully, more posts will be coming. I'm counting on the coming absence of chemistry classes to provide time for some fun and blogging.

No comments: