Just one girl trying to not to drop anything too important...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

...and the 2-year old captures the moment perfectly.

When I woke up this morning, I only thought I would spend the day studying (since the new term has started like a cheetah at full speed) and then take the girls to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner with my neighbor down the street. Little did I know that Jay would come home and crash into bed feeling sick, then my neighbor would call in tears to cancel on dinner, then Ellie would break her glasses at KinderCare, and then, to really top things off, Maggie would puke and puke and puke yet again. As Ellie yelled at the top of her lungs as she ran about the house tonight, "What the fuck is going on here???!!!" Yeah, you read that right.

1 comment:

portlandgirl said...

Holy Crap! Ellie is Badass.